Monday, January 9, 2012

a little about me.

Okay so i am new at this. I have alot of people that want me to start this and see how it will work out.
So my name is Nickk Sansone'. I'm 19 years old. Makeup atrtist and fashion design are my talents. As for me,  i have been through allot. I have been through so much, that no body in my life even knows about, is this time for me to get it all out??!! Not yet. Lets see how this goes. I am gay and once i get this going i will get more into that. For now, i want to talk about why i want to start a blog. First, I have realized over the past few years that i have alot of people in my town that look up to me or i inspire them in one way or another. I have had alot of people ask me for my opinion on the smallest things up to the biggest things. I am always more than happy to help someone. It could be anything! I love to show people that it doesn't matter where you come from or what you look like, that you can do anything you set your mind to. I want to show people that you are important to the world and i want to help you see that you have a place. it just takes time to discover it.  So this is just so you kind of get the idea of what i am trying to get a grasp on. I could go on and on, but for now lets just keep it at this. <3

No comments: